1. Sight : Snow White Smart Games Preschool Puzzle Game- This game is designed to work for children ages 4 to 7 years old. It has 48 challenges that are from easy to expert levels. My boys both absolutely love the Snow White movie. I believe we have watched it over 20 times already. Their favorite thing about this story is the silly dwarfs and how they so unconditionally protect Snow White. The concept of this game introduces young children to logical thinking as well as the use of symbols. It is definitely a game where they have to use their sight to position every character correctly based on clues they see. The symbols in each challenge offer directions about who needs to be placed where. Great game for children who are visionaries and like to see all the ways something can work out. It's also a game that you can keep for some time going from level to level as you get older.
2. Taste: Yummy Nummies Marshmallow Maker- Now I'm sure it is quite obvious why this one will spark your child's taste. But seriously I think it is the coolest thing ever that kids have all these choices for toys now a days. Jace is a huge fan of making foods and treats, so this small treats toy was a big hit. He loved making it and most of all loved eating it all up at the end!
3. Hearing: Break Free Yulu game - Anything that has to do with saving the day is our kind of thing. This game I knew as soon as I saw it would become a favorite. Your are locked up in handcuffs and have to find the right pick to break free first than your opponent. The game has different levels that range from easy to difficult by color locks so you can really put your skills to the test. It's all about really listening to see if your pick is doing anything to open up your cuffs. You can easily figure it out if you just keep an eye on the sounds the locks make when you are tuning the picks in them. We loved this game, and surprisingly the boys didn't want to give up until they were able to figure it all out on their own!
4. Touch: Paw Patroller Sea Patroller Vehicle- This bad boy here has become every toys New cruise ship. Seriously the boys have found a million different ways to use this sea patroller. If it's not being used by Ryder and his pups to save the day, then it's just a big vacation to Hawaii for John Cena. They love how big it is because it can hold so many things and figures of all sizes on it. It also has so many touch features to add lights and sounds to the pretend play. It glides so smoothly all around the home, and is easy play for both my three year old, and still fun enough for my six year old. It's a toy they have truly enjoyed playing with for hours!
5. Smell : Scented Pillow Pets- My boys love anything that smells yummy. Especially if it's going to be popsicle and bubble gum scented. These pillow pets have been taken to school many times already for nap time and have yet to lose their smell. I honestly want one for myself. They aren't too strong in scent but just right to cuddle with. The boys also love how soft they are too, as a pillow or just to hold onto along side during the night. It's a night to must have for them, and I completely understand why! Now they just need to create some mommy ones, maybe lavendar scented to help my insomnia during this long rough holiday nights.
- All products were sent to me for reviewing purposes, but opinions are 100% honest and of my own.