Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse movie was one of my favorite movies thus far this year. I loved the soundtrack, the action, and the NYC vibe it gave off the whole time. I loved that it had me feel all kinds of feels too! One minute I was laughing, the next minute I was on the edge of my seat.
One of my favorite things about watching movies with the boys is looking at their reactions when certain things in the movie happen, and hearing them laugh so hard. Which is exactly what happened with this movie. There were many whoa moments, and so much laughter! I am so excited to say that it is now out on Blu Ray and DVD for you and your family to own and watch over and over again.
In celebration of the movie coming out on DVD our friends at Sony Pictures sent us a super fun shirt coloring activity where my boys had such a fun time creating their very own custom Miles Morales shirts. They made them and instantly wanted to wear them. They even decided it would be a good idea to wear them to school the next day. My big guy wears uniform, but that didn’t stop him and he wore it as his undershirt. They spent so much time looking at the figurine to get every last detail.
Lucky for you, we have a DVD, an extra shirt and fabric markers with your name on it. Plus some extra surprises! All you have to do is share or comment this post to have a shot!
SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE is directed by Bob Persichetti (The Little Prince), Peter Ramsey (Rise of the Guardians) and Rodney Rothman (22 Jump Street), and screenplay by Phil Lord and Rodney Rothman from a story by Lord. The film is produced by Avi Arad, Amy Pascal, Phil Lord, Chistopher Miller, and Chrstina Steinberg. The executive producers are the late Stan Lee, Brian Michael Bendis, and Will Allegra.
Bonus Materials Include:
- We Are Spider-Man: Exploring and celebrating one of the key themes of the film, We Are Spider-Man takes a deep dive into the diversity of the characters and aspirational core that any person from any gender or cultural background can wear the mask.
- Spider-Verse: A New Dimension: With a stunning visual style and state of the art animation designed to take the viewer into the pages of a comic, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse is not only a love letter to comic books but a groundbreaking take on the super hero genre. Hear from the artists and filmmakers who pushed the boundaries of the artform as they discuss their journey.
- The Ultimate Comics Cast: Enjoy this showcase of all of the fan favorite characters featured in the Spider-Verse and the spectacular cast who were chosen to bring them to life.
- A Tribute to Stan Lee & Steve Ditko: Celebrate the amazing legacy and powerful spirit of the creators of Spider-Man.
- The Spider-Verse Super-Fan Easter Egg Challenge: The Spider-Verse is loaded with Easter Eggs, from cameos to comics references. Fans are challenged to find them all!
- Designing Cinematic Comics Characters: A breakdown of all aspects of the character design including costume, movement in animation, and distinct powers for each character.
- Heroes & Hams: Meet the amazing Spider-people of the Spider-Verse.
- Scorpions and Scoundrels: Explore the classic villains who wreak havoc on the Spider-Verse.
- Alternate Universe Mode: In this all-new viewing experience, discover alternate scenes, plotlines, characters, and more with the filmmakers as your guide.
- 2 Lyric Videos
- “Sunflower” by Post Malone and Swae Lee
- “Familia” by Nicki Minaj & Anuel AA (feat. Bantu)
- All-New Original Short “Spider-Ham: Caught In a Ham” It's another normal day for Peter Porker, a.k.a. the Spectacular Spider-Ham, fighting bad guys and loving hot dogs, until a mysterious portal starts messing with the very fabric of his cartoon reality.
4K Ultra HD Disc Includes:
- Feature film presented with High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound
- Also includes the film and special features on the included high-def Blu-ray
SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE has a run time of approximately 117 minutes and is rated PG for frenetic sequences of animated action violence, thematic elements, and mild language.